The gorgeous actress starred in the Fast and Furious franchise and several other movies with smaller roles. But the time has come as the leading lady in Wonder Woman.
I would fast forward to a few areas where she rise to fame. Coincidence? Or the timing has it showing in the destiny.
She is born with day stem with Ji earth (己) highlighted in blue and born in late spring (辰) - 30 April.
Few things we can quickly gather:
- As a strong earth person, needs metal and wood to balance her chart. (wood being her power/career star)
- Wood needs to penetrate the earth
- Metal to reduce strength of earth and also 'trim' the wood
- Without considering her hour of birth (unknown), she is considered under as a 7k (七杀) chart, which is someone whom can potentially do very well in the area of career.
Some pointers on her life:
- She won Miss Israel at age 19, the national beauty pageant to represent her country in 2004. (2004 was the wood monkey year, 甲申)
- She entered the luck of 甲申 now at age 32 from last year. It can be said that she is to be finally making a new breakthrough in her career with her as the leading lady. (As shown in attach picture)
Other miscellaneous areas of info:
- Notice how she had portrayed usually tough characters? Such strong personality is suitable and naturally suited for sports and rugged activities. This can be stem from her strong earth chart. (She was also auditioned for a Bond girl character which was not successful whoever that led to the F&F movies)
Can be seen from here how the both wood (甲) and metal (申 ) in particular coincide to her rise and milestone. This is a particularly auspicious pillar for her. With this, she should have a good 10 years moving forward in her career in the coming foreseeable future.
Meanwhile, after watching Wonder Woman (it's awesome btw), I look forward to the League of Justice installment.
Like the article? Do give me a "Like" if you enjoyed reading the article :)
Founded Feng Shui Discovery Consulting in Singapore, Gibson has keen interest and carries out various research in the subject.